After two seasons of wonderful sailing, our family of six + dog is now making plans for the next boat. As a part of this, we are listing our lovely Hanse 388 for sale!
UPDATE 7.5.2021: OUR BOAT IS NOW SOLD (and to wonderful new owners, if I may add!)
We will be sailing her ourselves for a while more before the actual handover, so the blog will obviously go on! And then there’s the next boat, of course, with all the dreams and designs relating to that, so much more to come 😊.
Today, however, all the cheers and congratulations go out to our dear s/y Charlotte and her lovely new owners! ❤️
Included in the asking price:
- Hanse 388 (model year 2019, handover 9.5.2019)
- Factory warranty valid until 9.5.2021!
- Vinyl wrapped golden color.
- Full factory specification at the time of purchase. Deck light installed during commissioning. No other custom upgrades.
- Cruising package, Comfort package, Performance package (FCL sails), Crossover/Code zero, Storm jib, bow thruster, Zeus 12″, B&G 4G radar, microwave, 220V inverter.
Blog posts about the boat:
- Sailing Performance (2020 update)
- Hanse 388 Interior: The Master Cabin
- Hanse 388 Interior: The Aft Cabins
- Hanse 388: Deck Storage
- Hanse 388: Gas Bottle, Helmsman’s Seats, Shore Power
More details re pricing:
- Price at time of purchase + commissioning 1.107 € + vinyl wrapping 4.950 € + 3rd reef in mainsail 821 € = 232.279 €.
- Event history
- Depreciation model (resulting in roughly 7.5% depreciation per year)
Asking price 196.637 € (VAT included).
She is currently in Turku, Finland.
Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358-45-120 0011) for all enquiries.